OFFICIAL RULES: WRIGHT BROADCASTING SYSTEMS, INC. – KKZU 10th Birthday Bash
1) Eligibility – Offered to those visiting at sponsors in WESTERN OKLAHOMA. No purchase necessary. Contestants must be at least 21 years old. Contestants can only register at designated sponsor locations in Western Oklahoma whom are participating in the KKZU 10th Birthday Bash. Participating sponsors owners, participating sponsors management, Wright Broadcasting Systems, Inc. (WBS) employees current and have worked within the last 3 years, and their household family members are not eligible for the contest. By participating, both the contestants and the sponsors agree to these official rules and the decisions of WBS, which are final and binding in all matters relating to the promotion.
2) How to Participate – The promotion begins at Doug Gray Auto Group on June 28, 2021 and concludes August 14, 2021. WBS will provide entry boxes to participating sponsors. Listeners can only register at the participating sponsors. Listen to KKZU, 101.7FM for the locations of the participating sponsors or go to the list of participation sponsors on kkzufm.com. One registration per person, per sponsor, per visit. However, listeners can register at each participating sponsor. Each participating sponsor will draw for a winner at the end of the remote broadcast on the day of the participating sponsors broadcast (Listed Below). The person selected will receive a 10th Birthday Bash T-Shirt and receive a certificate for a chance to win the grand prize on August 14, 2021, the winner must present the certificate to receive registration for the final drawing, the winner will represent that participating sponsor for a chance to win the grand prize, the ZOO Nitro packed full of groceries. The winner of the grand prize will be determined by the contestant that guesses the cost of the total grocery tab that are included in the ZOO Nitro. The grand prize winner will be determined by the contestant who comes closest to the total retail price without going over the total cost of the groceries. They will also have their picture in the WestOK Weekly and on WBS social media pages. Selected winners are non-transferable. If you are selected at one of the participating sponsors, you will no longer be able to be selected at another participating sponsor. The winner at Hutch’s will be determined through their rewards program.
3) Claiming Prizes – If a contestant is not present at the time their name is drawn at one of the participating sponsor (Listed Below), we will continue to draw names for a winner until someone is present at that participating sponsor (Listed Below). At the final drawing, on August 14, 2021, the winners will need to report to the WBS tent at 1:00PM located at Hutch’s Convenient store on HWY 66, if one of the previous winners of a certificate is not present, that absent winner forfeits their opportunity to be included in the final drawing and no additional contestants will be chosen to replace the absent winner. Selected winners must appear in person and no stand-ins are allowed.
4) Odds of Winning – Odds of winning depend on the number of listeners and participants. Any and all taxes that might result from winnings are the sole responsibility of each individual winner. Grand Prize ZOO Nitro and groceries!
5) Final Promotion and Nitro contest – The date may be changed due to inclement weather and conflict in scheduling. All contestants will be notified of any change in final promotion date.
6) Final Drawing – The final drawing to determine a grand prize winner will be selected at the bash at Hutch’s on Route 66 on August 14, 2021. Decision of the judge is final.
7) General Conditions – Where permitted by law, winners must grant to WBS, and those acting pursuant to WBS direction or control, the right to print, publish, broadcast and use, worldwide or in any media now known or hereafter developed including but not limited to the Internet, at any time or times, the winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without additional consideration and without notice, review or approval. Further, winners will be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and where lawful a Publicity Release within the time specified. If the documents are not returned timely, or if a winner is found not to have complied with these Official Rules, or is ineligible for any reason, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner to be determined by random drawing of remaining eligible winners. Winner may be required to provide proof of eligibility, as deemed appropriate, prior to the award of a prize. By participating, contestants release and hold harmless WBS, its respective partners, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotional agencies, for any and all injury, loss or damage of any kind to persons (including, without limitation, property damage, bodily injury and/or death), arising directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from or in conjunction with the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize, participation in this giveaway or any giveaway related activity. WBS shall be the sole arbiter of eligibility-compliance with rules, and determination of the winner.
8) Participating Sponsors: Doug Gray Auto Group, Hutch’s C-Stores, McDonald’s – Phillips Family McDonald’s Weatherford, Clinton and Elk City, JC Cowboys, Boomtown Grill, Galleria Furniture Outlet.